The Empowerment Treatment Program includes:
- Individual/ Group counselling
- Life Skills Training/Chores
- Assertive Communication
- Relapse Prevention
- Art Therapy
- Creative expression
- Topic Groups
- Exercise/Walking Meditation
- 3 AA/NA meetings/wk. in community
- Individualized Treatment Plans
- Smoking Cessation available upon request
Empathy House is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for support. Counselling and classes are daytime Mon. – Fri. View our schedule.
We provide a supportive post-treatment residence where women can experience independent living while continuing to have contact with the recovery program.